Can-Ross Spill Berms are designed to meet any portable secondary containment requirement. Simply unfold where you wish to set your spill berm up, insert your aluminum L-brackets in each pocket, and your spill berm is ready for action. Can-Ross Spill Berms are designed for numerous applications including military, construction, industrial and many others.
- Constructed of 30oz XR-5 material – Stronger and more durable than most other berms.
- Aluminum- L-bracket wall supports – Quick and easy set-up and break-down.
- Portable and Compact – Easy to transport and store.
- Ground Mat and Track Belting Available (and recommended) – Protects the bottom of the berm from punctures on rough terrain and the top of the berm from items lodged in tires or treads.
- All sizes available – Custom product
- Available in Arctic grade material – Typically only 10% higher in price from our XR-5 material
- Repair kits available if required
- EnviroDrain? Filter available – Will filter out harmful hydrocarbons such as gasoline, diesel, and other oils while allowing rain water to pass through easily.