Drain Inserts-Enviro Drain®
Envirodrain® is a preventative oil-stop system designed to avoid the huge costs associated with transformer and coolant oil containment and clean-up. Our drain system is installed at a fraction of the cost of mechanical pump separator systems, with greatly reduced maintenance costs.
When small oil spills hit the system, an oil-water separator keeps the oil away from the filter, where it is then collected by disposable oil absorbent materials. This maintains a high flow rate in your system. When large spills hit the system, the filter blocks the oil completely, thereby containing and remediating the spill.
An appropriate float alarm system can be incorporated to alert staff of a spill.
Features and Benefits
- Polyethylene leak-tight construction for long life.
- Oil-water separator.
- Low placement of filter ensures high driving head.
- Site-specific custom-built sump with custom inlets.
- Custom covers, OSHA ladders (if required) and other apparatuses.
- Easy to install filter units.
- 100% removal of target hydrocarbons.
- High base flow capacity for storm events.
Our low maintenance, non-mechanical drains are easy to fit within the existing site. This safe and reliable system has a 50-year minimum life.