We exclusively represent several global spill response equipment manufacturers in Canada, including the following which we will be featuring at the show:
Clean Pacific is a conference that brings together the tight-knit response community in the Western United States and Canada to address spill prevention and response matters pertinent to that region’s environmental sensitivities.
Date: June 18-20, 2019
Booth #405 (Click here for a map)
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
655 Burrard St
If you’ve been thinking about revamping or adding to your existing spill response plan, or starting from scratch, this is a great chance to check out equipment from the leading manufacturers. We’re looking forward to connecting with you and discussing the latest products and innovations in spill containment and response!
Get in touch with us today to set up a one-on-one meeting during the event!
Can-Ross Environmental Services Ltd. is a leading provider of spill control and containment products and assessments in Canada. Serving the most dynamic businesses in the country, we provide security and peace of mind by identifying spill risks and providing practical and effective solutions to those risks.
Are you prepared for a spill? Get Protected
- Spill Kit Guide: Everything You Need To Tackle A Spill
- How to Approach Oil Spill Containment and Clean Up
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Visit Can-Ross at Clean Pacific June 18-20! - June 12, 2019
- Check Out Our New Case Study: Revamping an Existing Spill Control Program - February 20, 2019
- Create Your Spill Response Plan in 3 Simple Steps - January 23, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Can-Ross - December 21, 2018
- Spill Kit Guide: Everything You Need to Tackle a Spill - November 9, 2018
- How to Approach Oil Spill Containment and Clean Up - October 4, 2018
- Welcome to Our New Website! - October 4, 2018