Spill kits are a complete solution for emergency spills. They contain everything you need, all in one place, to ensure the quick, easy, and effective clean up of spills.
To be fully protected, you need the essentials. That’s why we created our complete spill kits – easy, compact kits that include everything you need to meet your facility’s requirements.
What Do Spill Kits Contain?
Spill kits contain a variety of items designed to contain and clean up a spill.
These items are usually tailored to certain spill types, including:
There are also universal spill kits that can pick up most non-aggressive industrial fluids.
If our premade spill kits do not meet your requirements, we can make custom spill kits for your facility. You’ll have exactly what you need in one compact kit that is easy to use and clearly labelled for quick access.
Not Sure What You Need?
Can-Ross will conduct a Spill Control and Containment Assessment to identify which products are right for your facility’s needs and establish an effective spill response plan.
Do I Need Training to Use Spill Kits?
If you would like training on how to use our spill kits, or other products, our team members are happy to come to your facility and provide training sessions for your employees. Our “common sense” approach to spill control ensures a fast, easy, and seamless spill response.
Which Industries Require Spill Kits?
If your facility stores, manufactures, transports, recycles, or handles dangerous or hazardous materials, you need a spill kit. Oils and chemicals are used in just about every facility you can think of – especially in a warehouse or factory. Accidents or improper handling of these oils and chemicals can result in dangerous work environments or polluted waterways.
In order to ensure a safe work environment, it is essential to take proactive steps that prepare your facility in the event of a spill. Placing the appropriate spill kits strategically in these areas will ensure speedy spill clean up and could mean the difference between a minor spill or a major accident.
Can-Ross Environmental Services Ltd. is a leading provider of spill control and containment products and assessments in Canada. Serving the most dynamic businesses in the country, we provide security and peace of mind by identifying spill risks and providing practical and effective solutions to those risks.
Are you prepared for a spill? Get Protected
- Useful Tips for Preventing Oil Spills - April 2, 2020
- What Goes into a Spill Kit? - March 11, 2020
- Season’s Greetings from Can-Ross - December 15, 2019
- How Often Do You Need to Inspect Hazardous Waste Containers? - November 25, 2019
- Best Practices to Prevent Stormwater Pollution - October 30, 2019
- Visit Can-Ross at Clean Pacific June 18-20! - June 12, 2019
- Check Out Our New Case Study: Revamping an Existing Spill Control Program - February 20, 2019
- Create Your Spill Response Plan in 3 Simple Steps - January 23, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Can-Ross - December 21, 2018
- Spill Kit Guide: Everything You Need to Tackle a Spill - November 9, 2018