As you move through the site, you should get a good idea of what Can-Ross is all about and why identifying spill risks and being prepared to handle those risks should be a top priority for businesses.
We have redesigned our website to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for, whether that is information about our various spill control products, the benefits of our spill control and compliance assessment, or our past solutions. All of these elements can be found prominently on our homepage and are easily accessible from anywhere else on the site.
We encourage you to visit our “Environment” page, which details our commitment to the environment and how being prepared for spill risks is essential to protecting it. If you’re interested in finding out how prepared your organization currently is, please check out our “Assessments” page.
You can also learn about some of our customized solutions by reading some of our case studies.
Please also visit our blog, which we will update regularly with spill control tips, education, and best practices to keep you in the know. When you’re finished exploring our new site, don’t hesitate to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. We’d love to hear your feedback!
We hope you’ll find our new site informative and easy to navigate!
Can-Ross Environmental Services Ltd. is a leading provider of spill control and containment products and assessments in Canada. Serving the most dynamic businesses in the country, we provide security and peace of mind by identifying spill risks and providing practical and effective solutions to those risks.
Are you prepared for a spill?
- Visit Can-Ross at Clean Pacific June 18-20! - June 12, 2019
- Check Out Our New Case Study: Revamping an Existing Spill Control Program - February 20, 2019
- Create Your Spill Response Plan in 3 Simple Steps - January 23, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Can-Ross - December 21, 2018
- Spill Kit Guide: Everything You Need to Tackle a Spill - November 9, 2018
- How to Approach Oil Spill Containment and Clean Up - October 4, 2018
- Welcome to Our New Website! - October 4, 2018